Wednesday 6 September 2017

FALSE TWIN FLAMES PART 2

"True love is of light, not of pain and suffering."

I believe that if we are choosing to stop the flow of love coming to ourselves, then we are not setting new templates in divine love, but we are still choosing a 3D belief of lack, because we not receiving abundant love for ourselves.

Twin flames are here to break old templates and set new higher vibration ones. We are meant to be happy and loved. Love is not a one way street. It is give and take, not give, give give give. It is not about pain only!! 

Unconditional love as I understand it is filled with compassion, non judgement and complete acceptance. For yourself first and foremost and then for others. When you love unconditionally you are not meant to be bound to suffering for all eternity. That is not loving yourself.

Someone left a comment on my last post about her awakening to self love from her false twin flame experience and two things really stuck out for me and resonate deeply for me which are...

You must 100% love yourself unconditionally to even KNOW who your twin is. Because only by loving YOURSELF do you KNOW yourself. And if you don't know YOURSELF you cannot possibly know who your twin is because ... your twin is YOU! 


my twin is ME. We are 1 soul in 2 bodies. I started to think, ok if my twin is me, would I treat myself as my "false" twin had treated me? NO! I wouldn't treat myself like this! How would I treat myself?

Love yourself so much that you allow yourself to be loved!! You deserve to be loved fully and completely. 

Sending endless love to all
Twin Flame Healing
xxxx

PS: Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments. You can also contact me via email: twinflamehealing11@gmail.com

or find me on facebook and instagram @ twinflamehealing1111






No comments:

Post a Comment