Tuesday 5 September 2017

FALSE TWIN FLAMES PART 1 - ARE YOU ALWAYS FEELING UNLOVED AND LIKE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE WITH YOUR TWIN FLAME CONNECTION?


" True love will never leave you feeling without."

The false twin flame topic is one that I believe is not spoken of enough. I have been guided to find out more on the subject because it appears to me that many twin flames get stuck in a loop of suffering in their connections with what they deem as their divine counterpart.

I see so much being taught about how to cope with the pain and self sacrifice. Telling people to keep the faith no matter what and no matter how badly they are treated in their TF connection.

I see people petrified to lose their TF, like they have to tolerate and put up with abuse and cruelty. 

These to me show patterns in a lack of self love and self respect.

As I understand true TF connections, they are of light and of love. They are not of torture. You should be making progress with your TF if you are making progress in your own growth.

The love of TFs is supposed to be so powerful that BOTH of you want to work towards being together. BOTH feel that you belong with this other person and will move mountains in your own life to get into union with this person you see and feel as your one true love.

The TF journey is one of self love above all else, and you have to understand that love is about giving and receiving. If you think that you have to keep giving love and not get love back in equal amounts of you giving it, then personally I think that you are abusing yourself and torturing yourself.

In a true TF connection you will BOTH feed one another and BOTH care about each others growth. You will BOTH feel a soul calling towards each other and you will BOTH not be able to stay away from each other. It resonates very deeply with me that the connection will be mutual not one sided.

When love is one sided it drains you and it makes you question your worth. When love is one sided it hurts and it leaves you feeling lack. When love is one sided it is not a mutual exchange of energy.

I know that I could be rocking the boat big time here. But I just want people to look at how they view love in their lives.

A lot of people will argue that unconditional love means that it doesn't matter if that person doesn't love you back. I believe this is true to a degree. If you are in a true TF connection as much as you love this person is as much as they love you which means that they will want to make you feel as loved as you make them feel. Part of their soul purpose is loving you.

I do not believe that the true TF journey is learning through pain. I think it is about learning through love. 

A false twin flame connection has exactly the same signs and synchronicity as a true twin flame connection. I would think that the main thing that I can pinpoint where there is a huge reg flag warning sign is that the false twin doesn't love you back, in fact they will be cruel, cool and manipulative towards you. They will take everything that you have to give them but they will give you nothing back, or only give back enough to keep you on a string feeding them energy.

A connection where only one person is taking responsibility and growing is like wanking metal. You are not going to get anywhere.

A true twin flame connection is not going to be painless, but there is going to be a lot more positive than negative which comes out of it for BOTH of you. Learning through mutual love and respect. Because of the soul mission of TFs, you are going to BOTH grow and develop. If you are never coming together with the person who you think is your TF, maybe it is because you are not meant to be together and you are missing your lesson.

If you are having a twin flame experience, there is no doubt that you are a true twin flame. But if the person that you are having the experience with is not mutually feeding you with love and is making you feel drained and that your lessons are only through pain with them, then I think you should ask yourself if you are loving yourself by allowing the connection to continue in this way?

PLEASE NOTE: If you are in a true TF connection, NOTHING can EVER break this bond. Especially not you stepping into your power and valuing yourself. So fear of losing your twin is something that you need to work on. 

Learn to fearlessly love yourself.

Learn to put true love first for yourself.

By allowing a one sided love to rule your life and always keep you away from happiness within, you are blocking your true twin flame from loving you and being all that they can be in your life.

You are worth all the love in the world. Your true TF will only want you to be happy and have all the love in the world and they will want to give you all the love in their heart. 

This is just what resonates with me and this is what makes sense for me on my journey. Please take only what and if this resonates with you.

Sending all nothing but love, clarity, truth and endless self love 

Twin Flame Healing
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Great read ���� I'm still a bit confused though. Me and my supposed DM have been on off for years now. Would a real DM keep coming back into my life? Right now he is running and just started seeing another girl. He is making me feel terrible and unwanted when he does that. He is making me doubt this connection now. My question is would a false DM keep coming back to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annika,

      Yes a false TF would also keep coming back. But so would a true twin flame, depending on your journey together. Sorry that it is an ambiguous contradictory answer, but the truth sits in your soul. Love yourself above all else!! Remember loving yourself if about feeling loved too and allowing yourself to be open to receiving love. xxx

      Delete
  2. This is so great and so true!! I am so glad you posted this! My long story in short (I posted this on your fb blog already).

    I had a false twin. Oh yeah the instant connection love at first sight. The whole nine yards. I was in deep! He's the one! I even had a psychic tell me - he's your twin flame! That's once in a life-time. I was convinced!! I gave him all I had and I got very very little back. Why is he treating me this way? I came up with excuse after excuse for all his verbal abuse. Something was always wrong with ME. I didn't do this right. I didn't really love him. Towards the end he was cheating on me. I knew it in my gut he was. But I wouldn't listen to myself. I had to literally catch him in the act. That's it I'm done.

    Well I wasn't done. I completely closed off my heart, I took all the pain and shoved in into a box. For 13 years! Within months of ending things with my false twin, I instantly made friends with one of my coworkers. We had an instant connection. I thought he was cute, but he was unavailable. We became fast friends immediately. I felt completely at ease with him. Our instant connection of friendship blossomed into being best friends. I shared everything with him and I mean everything. He has been my rock, ever loyal, infinitely patient, always kind, never judged me. He has seen me truly at my "worst." He has stood by me through thick and thin. Watched me go from one bad relationship to another. Never once has criticized me for any of my choices. "My happiness is your happiness." "I am happy for you!" "If you are happy, I am happy". He has said those words more times than I can count.

    So, after almost 13 years of me keeping my heart in a box and all the hurt and pain from my "false" twin stuffed in along with it, the box opened on me this past winter. It ALL came flooding out. ALL of it. I had what I like to call the great purge. And yet I was still freaking convinced that this guy had loved me. Even though all the signs pointed that he didn't. And my best friend - he continued to standby me and listen.

    This is turning into a book, but I think it's important to share my story in the hopes it resonates with someone. During this entire time I had been working on rebuilding myself. It was a slow slow process. This box opening was a trigger point for me. "What am I missing?" I would think to myself.

    I started to look into twin flames, and the only thing I knew for sure is that - my twin is ME. We are 1 soul in 2 bodies. I started to think, ok if my twin is me, would I treat myself as my "false" twin had treated me? NO! I wouldn't treat myself like this! How would I treat myself? Who has never made me cry? Who has supported me always?! Who has always been there for me and asked nothing in return?!

    I still didn't believe 100% yet. It took a little more work on my end. I wasn't truly loving myself yet. And that is the KEY!! Truly loving yourself. I let go. I let go of everything from the past. I truly knew - this guy never loved me! That was the key. Letting go. Loving myself.

    Once I fully let go of that past relationship it was like a switch flipped!! "I know I have a twin," I said to myself. "I know it's not the guy I thought it was so who is it?"
    And a vision of my best friend instantly come into my mind. I said "Oh my god, what a fool I have been! Of course! Of course it's him!"

    Luckily for me my twin had already figured out we were twins quite a long time ago. And was patiently waiting for me to figure it out too :)

    What's the point to all this? You must 100% love yourself unconditionally to even KNOW who your twin is. Because only by loving YOURSELF do you KNOW yourself. And if you don't know YOURSELF you cannot possibly know who your twin is because ... your twin is YOU!

    Know yourself. Love yourself. Trust yourself. All the rest will follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your story!! This is absolutely going to be helpful for others on their journey!! Again what sticks out for me, just like on the FB comment you wrote is that if your twin is you, then you wouldn't treat yourself so badly and the last paragraph KNOW YOURSELF and LOVE YOURSELF!!! Thanks again!!

      and......I am so, so, so, so thrilled for you that you are in union with your true twin flame. Confirmation of true eternal unconditional love for yourself!! xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh this reply totally resonated with me and I had actually recently speculated this concept on a Facebook group. I'm so astounded that someone else has basically written the same thing that I have always believed.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this. It is very reassuring at a time when so many of us are grappling with doubt and hopelessness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! All I wish for all TFs is clarity, truth and union with their true divine counterpart! xxxx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your post. I have learned the difference between a true and false twin. I experienced the false twin with all the feelings that I have for my twin. However, he drained me like a vampire. Everything he could take from me he did. Where my twin uplifts me and makes me feel whole. Even though right now we are having a struggle right now. I know I am pushing away because I need him to realize certain things I need, and I need to empower myself. Your words were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge pleasure! I am so happy that it helped you. xxx

      Delete
  5. The PURPOSE of twin flames coming together is to become ONE on all levels: Two Hearts become ONE, two Souls blend to become one... All the issues in both will have to be resolved on all levels for that to happen.

    If you want to learn more about Twin Flames read Rumi and Shams. That's what Rumi and Shams were. Lover and Beloved. Two halves. Twin flames. Destined to become One on all levels...

    "My love for you has driven me insane, I wander aimlessly the ruins of my life, my old self a stranger to me..."
    Rumi♡

    "I smell the fragrance of my Beloved and my heart is lost. I see a ray of light from His face and my soul is enraptured." ~ Rumi

    "You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. It's not that you left. But when you left my eyes went with you. Now how will I cry?" ~ Rumi

    Very CAREFUL: All issues inside of the real TWIN FLAMES will pull them APART. Do not confuse that for false twin flame connection.

    The best indicator of meeting your true TW is when you are with them you feel complete, at home. When they are not with you will feel quite bad. Below is an example:

    "You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. It's not that you left. But when you left my eyes went with you. Now how will I cry?" ~ Rumi

    The best way to know is to speak to somebody who is intuitively open...

    Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your message and taking the time to share your perspective. xxx

      Delete