Tuesday 18 July 2017

THE HEALING DANCE OF TWIN FLAMES


"Healing is not an overnight process, it is a daily cleansing of pain, it is a daily healing of your life."

When you discover that you are a twin flame it is so easy to get sucked into the 3D paradigm of a romantic relationship.

But the truth of the connection is that it is about healing yourself to a very deep level. You are awakening to a consciousness and shifting into a higher dimension. Your focus needs to be on dissolving your ego and attaining unconditional love. 

The purpose of your healing is for light work. The purpose of your union with your twin is light work. 

When we resist the essence of the connection we are fighting the Universe because we get fixated on a 3D union and then get stuck in our ego and the journey becomes very uncomfortable, even unbearable.

Discovering that you are a twin flame uncovers your destiny and your purpose....and that is that you are a healing vessel for the divine....

I have come to realise that I have a dance with my twin. I feel a draw to him and then I contact him. Then we have a bit of communication and then I am triggered about an old wound and then I don't feel like I want to be in contact anymore and so I pull away and deal with my trigger.

I know that I have to release past pain. Twin flames all tend to have lived through a lot of trauma in their lives and the beauty of our twins is that they show us all the time where we still need to heal, shift and let go.

Our twin exposes our ego to us so perfectly, so beautifully and in my case so gently.

I see it as a healing dance. My twin said he sees it like we pre decided the way we would help each other heal and learn.

The most important thing to remember is that when you are triggered it has nothing to do with your twin and everything to do with you! You are only reacting because of your past.

This is a very deep spiritual journey and all 3D paradigms need to be removed in order for you to fulfill your destiny.

Self awareness is key! If you are not with your twin it is because you both need to heal. If you think it is because your twin needs to heal, then I can honestly say that it is because you need to heal!

It is so easy for us to point out the faults in another and shift the blame and not take responsibility for ourselves. The truth is that it is ALWAYS about you!

Learn to heal your soul and master your self and you will attain inner freedom and this is what the Universe is calling you to do. But you have freedom of choice as to when you want to undertake the journey into the center of yourself.

I love my twin for the way he triggers me! I am always amazed at the perfection of how it opens up the wounds for me to cleanse.

My philosophy is that I take care of my healing and the Universe takes care of my twins. I trust that the Universe knows what it is doing and it is in control of this union, not me.

Wishing you nothing but clarity and love on your journey.
Twin Flame Healing
xxxx






4 comments: